Blogging with Cd Brennan
Sundae With Nuts
Answer any or all of the ten questions below. I don’t mind if it is only one! I want it to be fun, not offensive to you in any way. The questions were designed for a single answer to allow the blog follower some speculation, but if you want to elaborate, please feel free!
1. Favorite knickers: cotton, lace, silk or errr…leather?
2. Who is your fantasy male or female? Or both?
3. What language, when heard spoken, makes you frisky? (like Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish called Wanda)
4. What vehicle, abode, beach, construction site or other locale did you lose your virginity.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
6. If you could play a board game during sex, what would it be?
7. Any special “toys” you’d like to give mention to for their outstanding achievements?
8. I *heart* Peter Cetera. What song immediately swoops you back to your “first days” of falling in love?
9. Most romantic or sexiest destination out there.
And last but now least.
10. Favorite ice cream flavor.
1. Who was your first crush or kiss?
2. If you become a best-selling author and sell your movie rights, what will be the first thing you do when you hear? Other than contact Cd Brennan and offer to share with her, of course.
3. I wanted to be a helicopter pilot and a cowgirl when I grew up (still do). What did you want to grow up to be when you were a little girl?
Please attach a cover of the book that you want to promote and website and buy links. No bio or blurb or excerpt necessary. I’ve had enough of those!
S’more Sundae With Nuts
You are now a S’more. That means you have danced as a Nut, and now can continue your jig with the fun below.
Layering the truth like chocolate, marshmallow and grahams
All you have to do for this blog is list four fun facts about yourself. The fifth fact, you need to make up and the guests have to guess which one is untrue. Sure, we are writers – the possibilities are endless with this one!
When delivering back to Cd Brennan, ensure that you highlight or otherwise let me know which one isn’t true. Again, this blog is meant to be quick and easy, so you can use one liners if you like, but I imagine the more story behind each fact, the harder it will be for everyone to guess!
*If you want to giveaway something to the first commenter who gets it right, please let me know. If not, it’s not requires, and no worries. Let the fun begin!
Please attach a cover of the book that you want to promote and website and buy links. No bio or blurb or excerpt necessary.
Please use the form below to Contact Me to Guest Blog!